Early spring species

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spaph

Reaction score
Spring is early in Victoria and allot of paphs are in bud or blooming for me. Here is what is in bloom right now. The hainanensis is one of Eggshell's plants from his flask.

hainanense & appletonianum
16434099769_153637d620.jpg
16593938816_74e956a541.jpg

urbanianum & schoseri
16432893690_47eac8b34e.jpg
16619906515_3f4b9dbc31.jpg

16619262152_4f7c9092f9.jpg

Nice flowers! :DYour plants look pale, is it the lighting or your fertiliser (e.g. K-lite):confused:

It has to be the light!:D

Beautifully bloomed out species. Nice to see the slight differences between the apple and the hain

Wow, that is nice. I can't wait on how the others will turn out. I still have 20+ seedlings left :D. I hope I can get a real dark one.

Thanks for the nice comments!

Nice flowers! :DYour plants look pale, is it the lighting or your fertiliser (e.g. K-lite):confused:

The lighting on the group shot is poor, the leaves are much darker than they look! I used to have an issue with pale leaves but Eggshells got me on track with a different fertilizer routine :clap:

Thanks for the nice comments!

The lighting on the group shot is poor, the leaves are much darker than they look! I used to have an issue with pale leaves but Eggshells got me on track with a different fertilizer routine :clap:

Some urea, right? Trust in Eggshells.....btw. My new mix is urea free.....but loaded with ammonium:D that is gonna get interesting to watch. Right now they grow like:evil: but may pale up. Lets see what happens....:viking:

Latest posts

Back