early birthday presents for myself

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Denver

Reaction score
My birthday is coming up so I bought myself some presents!

Got this in today from Marilyn LeDoux at Windy Hill Gardens:
EoeHD6vl.jpg

back row left to right:
Paph (Addicted Phillip 'Labadie' HCC/AOS x stonei 'Jean')
Paph (Addicted Phillip 'Windy Hill' HCC/AOS x Michael Koopowitz 'Alberta' AM/AOS)
Paph rothschildianum (Rex FCC/AOS x Mont Millais Best)
Front row left to right:
Paph (Prim-N-Proper 'Ron' x stonei 'Jean')
Phrag (warscewiczianum 'Windy Hill' x China Dragon 'Windy Hill' AM/AOS)
Paph Magic Lantern (delenatii 'Windy Hill' HCC/AOS x micranthum 'War Eagle' HCC/AOS)
Paph sanderianum

Sorry for the not so great quality pics. I'm just excited and wanted to show off!
oaESYFEl.jpg

Come to think of it, I didn't buy myself anything green for my birthday this year. I better go make up for it right now before it gets too cold to safely ship.

birthday presents part 2

and today the rest of my birthday presents arrived:
One the left is a Phrag Nicholle Tower (it shipped in bud, so the flower is a bit deformed and I didn't bother trying to get a good picture but I like its size and color) and on the right is a Phrag Eumilia Arias
l6qoXUkl.jpg

Very nice! I go to Windy Hill around my birthday every year, or try to. Marilyn has some amazing plants at killer prices. Nice haul

Very nice! I go to Windy Hill around my birthday every year, or try to. Marilyn has some amazing plants at killer prices. Nice haul

Yeah, it was my first order from her and I am VERY happy with it. I had asked about Paph stonei and would have grabbed the division you just posted in her division and flask list if it had been available then. Now I am trying to resist the temptation to buy myself one final birthday present

The best present an orchid addicted can get. Congrats, happy birthday, happy growing!!

Latest posts

Back