• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Dracula dalessandroi for trade

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Candace

Reaction score
dracula.JPG

Our speaker at my local OS meeting last night was Andrea from Orchiquideas Del Valle in Columbia. They visited us before the big show in Santa Barbara. She brought some amazing plants and I received this 20 growth dracula d'alessandroi. The problem is my greenhouse is NOT the environment for it and it needs to find a cool growing home. My greenhouse reaches 90 in the summer and it won't be happy. There are pictures of the flower on the web if you google.

This is a large plant and could easily be divided into two plants and I'd like a comparable plant in return. Please don't ask for it if you can't grow it in a cool greenhouse or terrarium environment. It doesn't seem to be a common dracula and I don't want it dead.

What I'd like: Please don't be offended if I'm picky as I'm short on space and really don't want duplicates. I'd like species catts that I don't already have or paphs. I'm mainly into brachy and parvi paphs, but will consider others.

This plant is straight from Columbia and all imports need adjustment. It looks very healthy right now and I'd like it to stay that way. P.M. me if you've got something to trade. Thanks!

Someone on the OSF is taking it and I'm receiving a couple paph species in return. It will be much happier in a cooler location.

Latest posts

Back