Dr. Braem is back

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The third volume was prepared but the publisher decided not to produce it and to drop the project. As the rights are with the publisher ... I would have had to go to court in the USA ... My US lawyer took me 2,000.--US to tell me : "You have got a case, but not enough money to go through with it." -
In a matter of fact, I don't even have a copy of volume 2 myself ... - End of story .

In the mean time there is a book Braem & Chiron that was completed and published by Tropicalia in France. There are two versions, a French one and an English one. It can be obtained via Linda Petchnick in the USA, or through www.richardiana.com

By the way ... if there is a publisher on this forum, he might be interested in contacting me.

Glad to have you hear again Dr. Braem. Yours and Olaf's presence on this forum are very valuable for all.

Dear Dr. Braem,
I came across this website containing asian anti-cancer data base.
Hopefully, it would be of some use for you as well as others slippertalk members who are in search of this kind of information and would leave no stone unturned in order to regain health.

http://asiancancerherb.info/index.html
http://asiancancerherb.info/about_this_project.htm
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...=14&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com
you could search for all, from a to z
I believe europeans are more opened to herbal , or homeotherapy, or similar treatments (not just conservative pharmaceutical products)

Guido- Good to see you back! I hope everything works out for you health wise...if there is anyone who can beat the crap out of a cancer and kick it into submission its you.....

Hey Eric,

I survived two mother-in-laws ... so I intend to survive this also ... but I am a pragmatic realist .... one can repair old cars, but at the end, you still get stuck with an old car. It is just as simple as that. .... ;-)

Welcome back, Dr. Braem. I have missed your online presence for a long time.

As a survivor of metastatic malignant melanoma, let me tell you that an "old car" can go many miles with the occasional repair AND the will to do so. I hope the response to your return tells you just how valuable of a contributor you are!

I second that Ray! Welcome back Guido! You have been sorely missed. Please keep us updated on your recovery as much as you can.

You're in my prayers.

Good to see you here Dr Braem, I was not in this forum when you abstained. My best wishes on your recovery. Howard

good show ... and thanks for your wishes .... we will see, I am very pragmatic about this: if there were metastasis left ... then they will show themselves sooner or later ...

tell him it should be later.
you need to finish at least 5 more editions first

:rollhappy::rollhappy::rollhappy:

tell him it should be later.
you need to finish at least 5 more editions first

:rollhappy::rollhappy::rollhappy:
Get me a publisher and I will finish my phrag book ... or we can do a support session and I will do it myself ...

Dr. Braem, I'm tickled to have you here on the forum. It's so important to have several wise heads together! Between Olaf, Lance Birk, and you, we are all better off. Of course there are others here, but you three are extremely important to us. I hope that your "old car" philosophy includes the possibilities that Ray mentions! I just contacted Linda Petchnick to order the second edition from her. I got the first edition about 6 months or so ago and realized I must seek out whatever followed it. Now I know, and will have it! ( I assume). Wish I could be of some help to get the third edition printed!

Latest posts

Back