Dorsal on Paph Yellow Tiger (for Greenpaph)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gilda

Reaction score
North East Tennessee, Z6 , Sunroom, flourecent lig
Here ya go Peter !

fiddle-1.jpg

A lot of stonei in that dorsal. Therefore, definately not a Yellow Tiger. And as others have said, the other parent is probably wilheliminae.

David

A lot of stonei in that dorsal. Therefore, definately not a Yellow Tiger. And as others have said, the other parent is probably wilheliminae.

David

I agree, it is probably stonei x wilhelminiae, which makes it Paph. Wilhelmina's Stone. It is a cross we registered back in 2002. Here are some old pictures I have from that cross:

PaphWilhelminasStonestoneixwilhe-1.jpg

PaphWilhelminasStonestoneixwilhelmi.jpg

Robert

Since I have very little experience w/ multifloral paphs it is surprising to me that some of these plants really aren't gigantic. I hope you find out what it is.

Since I have very little experience w/ multifloral paphs it is surprising to me that some of these plants really aren't gigantic. I hope you find out what it is.

Eric, my plant is not big for a multi .It 's leaves are very stiff though making it hard to place on the shelf. It has a second spike !! Yipee !

Latest posts

Back