Doll’s Kobold

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happypaphy7

Paphlover
Reaction score
Paphiopedilum Doll’s Kobold (henryanum ‘Windy Hill’ x charlesworthii ‘Regal’) I grew from flask bought in 2014. It took just under 4 years to bloom a few seedlings for the first time. This is its third blooming since.
This was the only one with a dark flower among the bunch.
Among my favorites! So cute!! 😍

D0F4DC0A-9DE5-46DC-96B8-5DA21C13B49C.jpeg

I love the saturated color on this clone. If you ever divide it, I am interested. ;)
It has about four growths at the moment. When it bloomed in less than 4 years out of flask, I thought it would be a speedy grower, but slower than I initially anticipated.
By the way, didn't you get a compot of this batch from me about three years ago?

It has about four growths at the moment. When it bloomed in less than 4 years out of flask, I thought it would be a speedy grower, but slower than I initially anticipated.
By the way, didn't you get a compot of this batch from me about three years ago?
No, I did not. I have a batch of your Norito Hasegawa x fairrieanum. I wish I had seen these.

No, I did not. I have a batch of your Norito Hasegawa x fairrieanum. I wish I had seen these.
How are they doing? Mine are not showing any signs of spiking yet although I believe most of them are of blooming/near blooming size. like for over a year now at least.

How are they doing? Mine are not showing any signs of spiking yet although I believe most of them are of blooming/near blooming size. like for over a year now at least.
Mine are growing excellently but no signs of spiking either. It sounds like ours are progressing at the same pace. Hopefully some will spike next year.

Latest posts

Back