Do you belong to an Orchid Society?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

PHRAG

If so, I need to ask you a favor.

1. We have printed some promotional cards that we would like to get into the hands of local orchid society members. If you belong to a society, and wouldn't mind handing out some cards at your next meeting to anyone/everyone who will take one, we would appreciate it. Here is what the cards look like...

slippertalkcard.jpg

Please send me a private message, or email to [email protected] so I can get an address to send the cards to, and get a count of how many you think you might need.

Thanks!

Ok, I am seeing a pattern developing here. :)

Yes, we have plenty of these cards, so you don't have to worry if they will run out.

Yes, I do need your mailing address to send them to.

No, I do not mind if you hand them out to other people besides your orchid society.

Yes, I can send you a hundred, if that is what you think you can give away. Take as many as you need, but please make sure you can use them. These are glossy coated and not cheap, so we want to make sure they get used.

hmmm... should I try handing them out at the Australian Orchid Confrence happening in two weeks time?

Thank you to everyone who has sent emails so far. Keep them coming. If you have sent me a p.m. or an email, and I have not responded yet, please don't get upset. I will contact you as soon as the cards are mailed to let you know that they are on their way.

Tim if you order any --how's about sending a few on to W A

Not going to conference --too many miles - but i do think some of our members could be interested with looking in --maybe for us overseas people a page we could print off and put in newsletter ????? maybe another direction -:eek:
Billie

Back