Do any of you grow Cycnoches, Mormodes or Catasetums?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Grandma M

Fred Clark will be at the Grand Rapids MI. orchid meeting in Sept. I understand he will also be in Lansing at that time.

This is the note I have from him.

I will be speaking on Cycnoches, Mormodes, and Catasetums. There will be a comprehensive plant culture section in the talk and you will understand how to raise these by the end of the talk.

Is he from Sunset Valley Orchids? If he is, he's going to the Connecticut OS in October or November I think. My mother-in-law grows them down in COsta Rica, she just ties them to a tree and leaves them be. They flower reliably every year.

Fred Clark will be at the Grand Rapids MI. orchid meeting in Sept. I understand he will also be in Lansing at that time.

This is the note I have from him.

I will be speaking on Cycnoches, Mormodes, and Catasetums. There will be a comprehensive plant culture section in the talk and you will understand how to raise these by the end of the talk.

Something must have fallen through -- Hermann Pigors from Oak Hill Gardens will be at the GLOS September meeting.

We really should coordinate!

I will check with him again. I placed an order with him to take to GR and he took and confirmed my order. Rob told me he will introduce Fred at our meeting.

*****MY e-Mail from him
I’ll see what I can bring, Thanks for the order see you soon.

Fred Clarke

Blake.
I love Bulbos to. I will have to look at his selection on his web site. Any suggestions?

Back