• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Divisions List

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tim

Reaction score
Hi All,

My plants are growing very well, and I have had time to make a list of divisions of things. As greenhouse inventory is being completed over the next few weeks, I expect this list will grow significantly, and I will bump this thread with major changes.

The list may be found here in Google Sheets format.

Please text, call or email for more information about anything on the list. Thanks very much for your interest!

-Tim
[email protected]

Bump.

Added lots of complexes, Wawona Maiden 'Big Sky', the clone from which all these Paph. King Charles originate, some interesting JOGA awarded multiflorals, and a division of roth 'Rex' FCC/AOS...

Bump. 10/18/16.

Added many more JOGA-awarded multifloral divisions, and many more complexes.

a95ecc73a3f0ef546e7d41b09811b2d6.jpg

Pink Bandit 'Tama' BM/JOGA

JOGA stands for Japan Orchid Growers Association, one of the Japanese equivalents to the AOS. It's pretty infrequent to find awarded plants from the JOGA in the US...

do sizes refer to old growth - new growth - bloomed growth?

wait, not sure that would make sense. What do they stand for?

thanks

Near blooming size - blooming size - previously bloomed; please ask if you have other questions.

NBS - BS - PB usually refers to the plant, I thought - not to counting each individual growth.

That would mean you are not counting small new growths at all.

Latest posts

Back