Diodonopsis erinacea 'Galaga' CCE/AOS

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very very nice! I had been told that my educational display was worthy of an educational award, but when I had it registered at shows they never gave it one. I encouraged a nearby orchid club president to enter an educational display in our show last month and his display received an AOS award (I had given up officially entering mine for judging but always display it for those visiting the show and nature center). His definitely was worthy of an award. He had pleuros growing in glass globes; they were excellent and was a big reason he received an award

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WTG!!! SO WELL DESERVED!!!
I love that cute little guy! :smitten::smitten::smitten:

Eric- I am not sure. In SLC, we have a very few # of judges. Denver has a few more. She may be over there. I know faces better than names, because I haven't been here very long.
Lynn is in the Ann Arbor, MI, judging area. It's called the Great Lakes Judging Center..

Its a beautiful well grown plant Chad! Well deserving of the AOS award!

This is Bruce by the way. :)

I don't know if I'll get used to the new genus, but amazing. Flowers look pretty big compared to mine, too.

Great job!

Thank you all for the kind words. Here is the official photo.

7fnx.jpg

Since the show, the plant put up a spontaneous pod. If someone would like it I am happy to mail it.

You'll be fine. I found that the plant should stay heavily shaded and the fertilizer amounts very low. I push my plant and have yellowing leaf tips as a result.

Latest posts

Back