Digital Cameras

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your choices look good to me, Lien. I didn't check the specs on the lens, though. Does it give you how close it can focus? That would be an important consideration in my book.

Yes, I agree. Eric, please post the photos.

From what I could find on that lens, it can focus from centimeters away. I'd recommend a tripod for when trying to take pics of things that small. Even a tiny movement can throw off the quality of the picture when focused on something that small.

Jon
________
SUZUKI DR400

Last edited:
Hi Lien:
Good choice and I think the lens you chose depend on how small a flower you want to take. The quality of your lens makes a big difference and the more you pay the better the lens. It will show in the quality of the photos.

Paphman910

I'll work on sending the pictures...I'lve always been lazy about figuring out the best means of sending them (theyr'e several mb) Memory cards are cheap now...I got a 1 gb chips from Oempcworld for a little over $30, shipping included. Take care, Eric

So i just ordered a tripod, the Canon EOS 30D 8.2MP Digital SLR Camera and Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM Lens for Canon SLR Cameras. YAY!

Hi Lienluu:
That is one great camera and I can't wait to see photos you take. I know it is going to be very impressive. Good Choice. It is a very solid camera and not flimsy like other cameras.

Paphman910

Paphman910 said:
Hi Lienluu:
That is one great camera and I can't wait to see photos you take. I know it is going to be very impressive. Good Choice. It is a very solid camera and not flimsy like other cameras.

Paphman910

Thanks! I can't wait to get it and can't wait to see if i can take pics of these little Lepenthes. They are so amazing, but impossible to photograph with the camera I have now.

Lien

OK....I'm trying here with Imageshack or whatever its called....the better picture is the D50, the yellower blurry one is the L2 ...Take care, Eric

I don't see anything, either. I'm not familiar with Imageshack, but on Photobucket you can copy the link that has img before and after the name. Does Imageshack have that option?

Latest posts

Back