Dick Wagner

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happypaphy7

Paphlover
Reaction score
The cross is bellatulum x Fanaticum.
This plant first came into spike last summer. It just sat there for many months without ever rising more than one inch from the center of the plant. Then blasted. A new growth started shortly after that.
The second attempt was successful but the flower was badly deformed. The color was nice. I gave it ten days to develop further before removing it. That was August.
Now, the second bud of the same spike is opening up and I am full of excitement!!
Not only is there no deformity this time, but the color is much better!!
I’m in love 😍
D7C84E57-B60E-4E12-8A33-4B8F3BE70201.jpegA45DE954-13E0-46F3-A148-D62E4F5C7B6D.jpeg

This is an improvement on Kevin Porter, based on color. Thanks for sharing. Very uncommon. Where did you get it, if I may ask?
Dark colored Kevin Porter basically looks the same. I’m happy that the color is fully saturated as I was hoping for this kind of flower when I bought the seedling.
It is from where all the cool stuff come from. Taiwan 😁

A great flower! No faint praise, coming from the selfdeclared speciesist (okay, okay, I've softened over the years!) - I wan't one! 😛 🥰
I know, I know, it’s a big one. 😁
But hey, it’s all in your head. What if this was a species?! 🤪😂😉
I like whatever is pretty in my eyes regardless of the origin. 🥰

Latest posts

Back