Dick didn't do too bad !

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gilda

Reaction score
North East Tennessee, Z6 , Sunroom, flourecent lig
My Phrag Memoria Dick Clements that was discussed as being "awardable" received a blue ribbon at the Western NC Orchid Show. He held his 1st bloom , opened a second and has a 3rd one...looks like he is a show off !!:rollhappy:

josh_orchids-10.jpg

Really nice Gilda. I saw it in person and took some photos of it. It was a smaller plant that I had envisioned but the flower is beautiful. I can't wait to see it when the plant grows some more. I bet too, if it bloom when the temperatures are a little cooler it will have a much deeper red and then will be a sight to behold. The Paph. Gold Dollar in your display was a pretty one also. Is that yours as well?

e-spice

e-spice said:
Really nice Gilda. I saw it in person and took some photos of it. It was a smaller plant that I had envisioned but the flower is beautiful. I can't wait to see it when the plant grows some more. I bet too, if it bloom when the temperatures are a little cooler it will have a much deeper red and then will be a sight to behold. The Paph. Gold Dollar in your display was a pretty one also. Is that yours as well?

e-spice
That beauty belongs to Ruth Shipley..Wendy's mom

Back