Dianthums

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Martin

Reaction score
Hi Folks, would like to share my dianthums, which are flowering at the moment. The normal one is an impressive plant in size. I have it since 2012. The Album i got from an Kind member last year. Although it had a capsule last year it is flowering again.

IMG_20210917_161155_1.jpg

Wow Martin, both forms of P. dianthum are flowering at the same moment. Both are beauties and your display is very impressive. 👌

love this typical form... for some reason i don't see a photo of the album form...

Thanks! I feel glad that you like them!

Lovely. The normal form is especially good. A nice tall spike and the flowers are of good form.
Thanks! I hope, that it will show me more then 3 flowers per stem sometime.

love this typical form... for some reason i don't see a photo of the album form...

its just one photo. I have photographed them together. The album is the two flowers in the front.

Martin said:
its just one photo. I have photographed them together. The album is the two flowers in the front.

Doh! reading on my phone that wasn't so obvious , on a real screen it is :)

Last edited:
Congrats on flowering the albine dianthum this year! It obviously loves your culture!

Back