Dendrobium spectabile

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luca69

Reaction score
Second bloom, but really nice this year. It has 8 spikes with about 100 flowers. Photos aren't best, but it's not easy to do them, cause spikes are in three different sides.
Enjoy
16b0402fee8ee4a95de9ea99c37577d6.jpg

12b22674e0609b3f1b24b101fa2e4af1.jpg
4f02037c99fee9591bb460a0dcabadfc.jpg

f6493fa89bb95383c3775aec33afc0d5.jpg

Luca

Beautifully Grown and Flowered! Can you tell me how you get it to bloom?
I've had no luck with mine.

Very impressive blooming, it looks very happy, can you share your culture tips for this one. Thanks!!

Absolutely gorgeous!! My number one favourite dendrobium. I like how tidy you've kept yours by tying around the canes. Mine is a floppy mess of a plant, lol. I'm looking forward to hearing how you grow yours too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine has about the same number of growths but it does not look as tall as yours. must be a shorter variety.

Your plant is such a good one with so many flowers!
Can you run the culture you give to yours?
Thanks in advance! :)

Beautifully Grown and Flowered! Can you tell me how you get it to bloom?

I've had no luck with mine.

I keep it in an intermediate greenhouse, giving a bright light, more or less like cattleya. Potting mix is very draining, with medium bark, leca and sponge rock.
No rest period, during growing season (spring And summer) i give a lot of water and feed, 2 times at week. 1 time during rest of the year.
Plants need at least 5 or 6 grows with at least 4 or 5 leaves each one to became really in blooming size

Wow. I bet the fragrance must be amazing also.

Very frangrance, not easy to determinate exactly, but greenhouse is full of it. A mix oh honey, cinnamom and something else. Long lasting flowering, more than one month

Luca

Mine has about the same number of growths but it does not look as tall as yours. must be a shorter variety.

Your plant is such a good one with so many flowers!
Can you run the culture you give to yours?
Thanks in advance! :)

Try to give it more lights and check if every new grow is at least high than previous one. Better is if it's higher

Luca

Latest posts

Back