Dend moniliforme "Ginnryuu"

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

L I Jane

One of the Japanese bred plants--sweetly scented & not too big as far as dends go.
Dendmoniliformeginnryuu.jpg

Heather, yes ,but I need a tad more light than it's getting but summer always improves it.

LI Jane,

Lovely. How do you grow this plant? Recently, I got 4-5 and love them and want to make sure they're happy.

Thanks

Whitecat--I just give them good light & ample moisture just like my other dends.They are outside in summer.

Jane - next week? maybe the 19th or 20th? oh and if you want anything from the rockafeller show just tell me im gonna head over there on the 18th bright and early in the morning, 12pm :D

I should have given this more light --like bright cattleya light to accentuate & improve the leaf varigation but will bloom on less as long as it has a bright ,sunny location for some of the day.There is a wide range for me in the greenhouse.When I want to give it more I can hang it up on a screen but this year I didn't so the light was diminished due to all the plants that are crammed in.These guys do not seem so demanding on bloom requirements at least to me.

Marco said:
Jane - next week? maybe the 19th or 20th? oh and if you want anything from the rockafeller show just tell me im gonna head over there on the 18th bright and early in the morning, 12pm :D
LOL!!! Marco, on the 18th I'll be busy w/ the judging and award photos but on the 19th around 2:00 PM I'm meeting some of my distant relatives and giving them a little, behind the scene included, tour.

Latest posts

Back