Dellaina, and two bellatulum hybrids

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlefrog

Hop-meister
Reaction score
Paph. Dellaina - (delenatii x glaucophyllum)

Paph_Dellaina.jpg

Paph. (Wellesleyanum x S. Gratrix) - double shot of bellatulum

Wells_x_Gratrix.jpg

And last, one I took at a show of something I would have never made... (I'm not entirely convinced it is really true)
Paph. Madeline - bellatulum x argus
Paph_Madeline.jpg

x argus? Argus? A species only a mother could love. Bellatulum helped this cross out a lot. I really like it though (wish it were mine).

hot damn! that's my hometown!
i saw the three rivers and figured there are lots of three rivers, but...
neato! how was it?

The show? You didn't go? :poke:

It is a nice show. Small. Quiet. No big crowds. Hard when you are selling plants, but I sold enough to pay my expenses which is all I try to do anyway. There were some really nice plants there this year, including a sobralia that smelled just like chocolate (and it was even open for judging!).

yeh. i didn't know about it. otherwise, would have been a great reason to visit the folks...
do you know if there's a website? i searched but couldn't find one...

likespaphs said:
yeh. i didn't know about it. otherwise, would have been a great reason to visit the folks...
do you know if there's a website? i searched but couldn't find one...
I doubt there is a website... They aren't really all that organized. Nice, but not organized. PM me and I'll get you an e-mail address of one of them.

Rob

I like the Dellaina.

What do you feel is wrong with the Paph. Madeline - bellatulum x argus?

I'm just having cognitive dissonance over how it could possibly be an argus cross. It is absolutely lovely, and I like it a lot.

Just for the record, that Brachy has a double shot of godefroye, not bellatulum.

Regards,
Rick

Maybe I'll buy one of those and pretend it's a kovachii, it really does look kind of like it, or am I totally wrong???

Latest posts

Back