delenatii

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul

Reaction score
This is delenatii 'Coral Queen' x 'NF Amy's Challenge' from Orchid Inn
First bloom with no smell yet
natural size: 8,2cm

delenatiivt2.jpg

delenatii3xt9.jpg

Very nice example. It was my one of my first paph's and it seems pretty easy to grow. Mine is in flower right now too, I'll post a picture if I ever resolve my internet problems. I love the scent.

OrchidNorth said:
I'll post a picture if I ever resolve my internet problems.
You should save them in a photobucket album, then save them as IMG's for forums, then copy and paste them here. It was quite a challenge at first.. good luck. :)

NYEric said:
You should save them in a photobucket album, then save them as IMG's for forums, then copy and paste them here. It was quite a challenge at first.. good luck. :)

Thanks Eric, I already do this, the only way I know to post pictures at least I think that's what I'm doing, not terrribly computer sauvy.:eek: I mean that I can't get them downloaded off my camera since the photo program has to be updated, but the website I need to do this is not accessible for me for some reason. Maybe it's my security...maybe it's the internet company, maybe it's my computer, or maybe it's just my poor rotten luck.;) Think I'll try again when Fri. 13th is past and on a full moon.:D

Latest posts

Back