delenatii x hangianum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sangii

malipo nut
Reaction score
= Paph In Charm Handel

dscn0132cw9.jpg

dscn0134wm8.jpg

I saw it this week end and could not resist :rolleyes: it's fragrant....

Roy said:
Is it your plant or someone elses:drool:

my plant since yesterday ! :rollhappy: Hangianum influenced very much the flower size , flower is really big (I did not measure exactly , but I'd say NS = 12 cm) and this is a first bloom on a tiny plant...I think this one has good potential...

Sangii said:
my plant since yesterday ! :rollhappy: Hangianum influenced very luch the flower size , flower is really big (I did not measure exactly , but I'd say NS = 12 cm) and this is a first bloom on a tiny plant...I think this one has good potential...
Imagine the next bloom.
The Europeans SURPASS THE US IN PAPH BREEDING NOW, I have to admit.
Did you chose it among a whole bunch of plants?

Hien said:
Did you chose it among a whole bunch of plants?

you bet I did ! the others did not really have a flat flower and shape was not so good... There was another one though that had a heavenly fragrance (better than mine), but had " droopy petals"

The flower is absolutely beautiful :clap:
I am also the proud owner of such a plant. It is also flowering size and I can only hope that mine will also be as good

I think that your specific flower is what the hybridizer had in mind when they made this cross. Terrific!

mmmmmm, hangianum. I love every hybrid with it so far. Nicely grown!!

Sangii said:
you bet I did ! the others did not really have a flat flower and shape was not so good... There was another one though that had a heavenly fragrance (better than mine), but had " droopy petals"
That sounds like this vendor carries the same In Charm Handel cross with more than a few different parentage lines.

Latest posts

Back