Delenatii vinicolor

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Strong, vigorous clone from Popow Orchids.
Hi Dodi, have the same from Popow, mine Is not so vigourous and has narrower leaves comparing to standard ones. What the leaves on your are like? I love to see the foliage may you show the plant please?
Hope mine Is as good as yours!

Veni, vidi, vini! (to paraphrase a prominent antagonist in Astérix :cool:) I wish, I hadn't 'succeeded' in killing off my plant, that also came from Popow!
Jens, when one goes another one comes!

Istvan, this flower is a real eye catcher and I'm with Hien's statement, I don't know what to critisize of it. 👌 Compared with the flower of mine, the shape of yours is better especially the shape of the dorsal.
Strong, vigorous clone from Popow Orchids.
Hi Dodi, have the same from Popow, mine Is not so vigourous and has narrower leaves.......
Seems there are more among us, who have these plants from Popow, see Paph. delenatii fma. vinicolor . The leaves of my plant are also slightly narrower than the regular form. Lorenzo, you can see the leaves in the second photo of the linked thread.

Here is mine for comparison

Attachments

• IMG_20220319_103940288.jpg
    IMG_20220319_103940288.jpg
    194.2 KB · Views: 5

Latest posts

Back