Deep Cut Orchid Society Show

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phred

Reaction score
Anyone attending the Deep Cut Orchid Show? I’ll be there tomorrow (Thursday) and would like to meet up with others from the forum if any of you are planning to be there.

Fred

Cool... will you be there first thing? I’ll be the guy with the white goatee and black hat. Lol I’d like to put a face to the posts.

Anyone attending the Deep Cut Orchid Show? I’ll be there tomorrow (Thursday) and would like to meet up with others from the forum if any of you are planning to be there.

Fred
would you mind taking pictures of all of the vendors' tables.
I would love to see how full the tables are, what they have & how much I miss by not coming to the show the first day
(I don't care about the exhibition photos so much , since they will be still the same to the last day)

would you mind taking pictures of all of the vendors' tables.
I would love to see how full the tables are, what they have & how much I miss by not coming to the show the first day.
(I don't care about the exhibition photos so much , since they will be still the same to the last day)
I came to the Rutger North Jersey show on the weekend, and from what the vendors said, the business were very good the days before the weekend, and they sold lots of plants already.

thanks Phred "the cool ultimate early bird",
definitely,
more plants and less peoples during the week aka lots of supplies
versus
more peoples but less plants on the weekend :D aka plenty of demand
Did you get anything ?

I may go this weekend sometime. I’m usually there Sunday but weather and all will determine driving time
When I’m usually there when the show is about to close, there are always people trying to get big deals from ecuagenera

I may go this weekend sometime. I’m usually there Sunday but weather and all will determine driving time
When I’m usually there when the show is about to close, there are always people trying to get big deals from ecuagenera
ssssshhhhhh.... that's a secret.... :)

By the afternoon yesterday Ecuageneras booth looked half sold out already. Maybe they had more stock at their hotel though.

Thanks for sharing Phred. No, Ecuagenera ships directly to the show. I was there about 10ish with Max C. and the plants I was looking for were already sold out. Remember, one of the benefits of working/judging a show is you get to pick stuff early before the show opens. Customers don't have a fair chance. I was the cute guy wearing the cowboy hat! :D

Should have texted me while you were there. I stayed until about 1:30 waiting for them to judge a Paph I brought in.

When I mention the people clamoring for deals from ecuagenera, I am actually feeling a bit sorry for ecuagenera :) :( . They always have this Sad expression on their face , watching the customers trying to chisel for really cheap deals

Ecuagenera had to have done very well in Toronto last weekend between a crazy amount of pre orders (mine included) ….they were being very well shopped on Friday of the show set up by society members setting up displays and other vendors....apparently they sold out mid day on Sunday...So hopefully not too many shows where they have to sell off cheap.

Charles, I found a way to keep things cool, keep them in the covered plastic containers they are shipped in and keep a fan on those.
Haha! I'm in the background in Phred's 1st/top photo. :)

Latest posts

Back