Deep Cut Orchid Society Show

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not going to that one. I thought about it, but then ultimately decided that 5 hours was a bit further than I wanted to drive. Especially since there is a show happening in Richmond (like 1 hour away) like two weekends later... :p

Have fun!

Just got in from the show. IN spite of the cold, windy weather it looked well attended. 5 hours, nahhh. This time of year there are about 6 shows in the Northeast.

Thanks Charles; you saved me a lot of posting. Sorry I missed you.
I bought A Phrag and 3 Paphs from Piping Rock. a Phrag from Main Street Mike, a Paph from Marlowe's, a few Lepanthes from Ecuagenera, and a pretty, floriferous Taiwan Phal from Long Island Orchids for a teammate. Good to see you Eric.

I bought A Phrag and 3 Paphs from Piping Rock. a Phrag from Main Street Mike, a Paph from Marlowe's, a few Lepanthes from Ecuagenera, and a pretty, floriferous Taiwan Phal from Long Island Orchids for a teammate. Good to see you Eric.

What did you get from Piping Rock? They usually have good PK hybrids.

Eric, is Mainstreet Mike the 1st seller from the entrance and his kiosk facing Ecuagenera?

Latest posts

Back