Deep Cut Orchid Society Show

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

xiphius

Reaction score
Not going to that one. I thought about it, but then ultimately decided that 5 hours was a bit further than I wanted to drive. Especially since there is a show happening in Richmond (like 1 hour away) like two weekends later... :p

Have fun!

NYEric

Reaction score
Just got in from the show. IN spite of the cold, windy weather it looked well attended. 5 hours, nahhh. This time of year there are about 6 shows in the Northeast.

NYEric

Reaction score
Thanks Charles; you saved me a lot of posting. Sorry I missed you.
I bought A Phrag and 3 Paphs from Piping Rock. a Phrag from Main Street Mike, a Paph from Marlowe's, a few Lepanthes from Ecuagenera, and a pretty, floriferous Taiwan Phal from Long Island Orchids for a teammate. Good to see you Eric.

Linus_Cello

Reaction score
I bought A Phrag and 3 Paphs from Piping Rock. a Phrag from Main Street Mike, a Paph from Marlowe's, a few Lepanthes from Ecuagenera, and a pretty, floriferous Taiwan Phal from Long Island Orchids for a teammate. Good to see you Eric.

What did you get from Piping Rock? They usually have good PK hybrids.

Hien

Reaction score
Eric, is Mainstreet Mike the 1st seller from the entrance and his kiosk facing Ecuagenera?

cnycharles

Peloric keiki
Reaction score
He was (mike). Hello eric, I posted all the pics before I left the show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts