Deep Cut Orchid Show (2/18 - 2/20) Canceled (NJ)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear that.

Well the National Capital Orchid Society Orchid Show is currently scheduled for the same time, February 19-22. At Homestead Nursery in Davidsonville MD.

(Come, unless NCOS cancels also…)

Not good. I recommended that Central PA orchid society wait until mid-February to decide whether-or-not to cancel (show in late March). I hope they heed it; my hunch is that Omicron will be awful in the short term, but fizzle quickly.

Sorry to hear.
This version seems overall to be milder than previous ones according to those passing along info. Our pastor and his wife recently had strong colds, traveled to a conference. One has mild symptoms and tested positive, the other positive but almost no symptoms. They both said the previous cold (tested negative) was much worse. Of course they were vaccinated, maybe more symptoms if not.
Our CNYOS club is planning on returning to our show in the fall, but only one vendor (Glen Decker). Vast area in upstate ny with no orchid vendors :( )

I was sick for a day before Xmas and tested positive in late December, I'm vaccinated. I was looking forward to the Deep Cut show but, I understand the need for precaution. This thing will spread like wildfire but at least does not cause serious symptoms.

they could easily have a show in New Jersey if the date is move to the months of May, June, July , and have it outdoors. Florida still have its shows because they have them outdoors

Latest posts

Back