• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Decorative Orchid Pots

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bwester

Reaction score
I would just trade these or give them away, but my wife is making me try to sell them since she bought them for me in the first place. So here they are, 6 just like new glazed ceramic pots made just for orchids. I think 4 of them are like 5 inches wide and the other 2 are 6. They were bought for 12 bucks each at Garden Ridge, but we're selling the lot for 30. Any takers???
pots.jpg

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to sound so snarky. I just think, knowing the meaning of the word "geek" that it's kind of a less than enticing name for a forum. In all honesty, it is the name which turns me off.

Though today it may have slightly different meaning, the initial definition includes :

The Merriam-Webster definiton is "1 : a carnival performer often billed as a wild man whose act usually includes biting the head off a live chicken or snake

Often, 'geek' is confused with 'nerd'. If it was the orchidnerd forum, I'd feel better. :)

Those pots become impractical when your collection get large. I find fancy pots take up a lot of room and are heavy.
Right now I slip my plastic pots into fancy chinese ceramic orchid pots when they are in bloom for display. I have a collection of orchid pots just for that purpose and it works much better this way.

Latest posts

Back