December blooms

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Damas

Paphiopedilum fairrieanum (first time bloomer) :

Paphiopedilum Fanaticum (first time bloomer, hope the shape will improve) :

Paphiopedilum barbigerum :

Pretty 3!!! Great dorsal on the fairrie!!! Do you have a good adress for the barbigerum (as David for Australia, I think it's diff. to find in Lux, Belgium,...) Jean

:clap::drool: I can't pick one over the other, they're all nice! :drool: :clap:

Thank you All ! :)

Do you have a good adress for the barbigerum (as David for Australia, I think it's diff. to find in Lux, Belgium,...)

Jean, this one comes from LCDO (La Cour des Orchidées), I bought it in october, last year.

I like them all! Looking at the 3rd pot, I might need to keep my plants more moist than I do.

I like all three. They are beautiful. I need to work on getting me those last 2 since I just got a fairianum recently. Congrats on the blooms !!

Speaking of that third pot, Damas what is your growing media? I'm into all three but partial towards thr species!

Hi Rick, I grow all my paph the same : under artificial light, compost is a mix of peat (I think you call it peat), shredded hemp (again I am not sure it's the right term), shredded sphagnum moss, styroform and vermiculite. I put some clay pebbles in the bottom to drain. I never let it dry completely, always moisture in it.

Back