dark godefroyae

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fibre

Reaction score
This is the second blooming of Paph. godefroyae 'Malewitsch'. The color has been darker at the last blooming, but the shape of the petals is better this time.

godemalewitschhkk71.jpg

extremely nice,
I concur with Troy, you should self it , in fact you may even have a bunch of variations of the same theme from this plant , they probably all different from each other to certain degree but still dark .
From what I heard all the yellow besseae today came from the only original yellow besseae , yet they all look different from each other .

OMG....what is it, the americans are saying: f....... A!!!!

Where, in the world, did you acquire that amazing clone?! And was it possible to buy it for money?

Sign me up for a division!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Kind regards,
Jens

OMG....what is it, the americans are saying: f....... A!!!!

Where, in the world, did you acquire that amazing clone?! And was it possible to buy it for money?

Sign me up for a division!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Kind regards,
Jens

These amazing godefroyae, leucochilum coming from 2 sources, mostly the Thai vendors/breeders but also the Japanese breeders , actually some of them work with each other (even the Taiwan breeders are left far behind in the breeding of these two species)
All the nicest plants that are offered by sellers around the world are supplied by the mentioned two groups of breeders
I could easily be happy just having a collection of just godefroyae /leucochilum

http://bluenanta.com/natural/147105/species_detail/

notice the almost fully red of the godefroyae is equally nice

Latest posts

Back