Cypripedium subtropicum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Example :

Taiwan

The CITES Convention includes provisions and rules for trade with non-Parties. All member states of the United Nations are party to the treaty, with the exception of Andorra, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Federated States of Micronesia, Haiti, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, South Sudan, East Timor, Turkmenistan, and Tuvalu. UN observer the Holy See is also not a member. The Faroe Islands, an autonomous country in the Kingdom of Denmark, is also treated as a non-Party to CITES (both the Danish mainland and Greenland are part of CITES).
By that You confirm that the whole country of Vietnam is member of CITES and is bound to CITES rules. North Vietnam and South Vietnam does not exist any longer.

Last edited:
Uncle, I hope you get it. You mean international trade . I am talking About national trade

All people have the right to destroy their own land as they wish

Actually the hunt is controlled and you have to have buy a permit. You can't just go out and shoot all the deer you see. In many states you do not need a license to hunt on your own land, but most hunters are responsible because they want to have sustained deer populations, hence continued ability in the future to hunt. Deer populations in many areas were basically wiped out during the 1930's, so we learned the hard way what effect uncontrolled hunting (albeit to stay alive during the great depression) can do. We HAVE to respect our wild populations, or risk loosing them completely. No one wants that do they? Even in Vietnam?
All people have the right to destroy their own land as they wish
That is really a sad opinion in my experience. If you think you have that right, you really don't care about the lives of future people (or your own children even), and why laws protecting land use and animal management are so very important. Or you are just looking for an argument.

Latest posts

Back