Cypripedium subtropicum in situ

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Always enjoy your photos and this is a new one for me.Thank you!

Always enjoy your photos and this is a new one for me.Thank you!

This is raining season in this area, that why most of my photos for this species have more green than usual. Just only one year have sunny day when I came there 3 years ago.

Great to see Cyp. subtropicum in situ too. There seem to be very strong plants in that population you found.
I'm always wondering do all these Paphs and Cyps that you show here grow in a wider range of the place you live or have you to travel mor or less long distances to get to that places?

Great to see Cyp. subtropicum in situ too. There seem to be very strong plants in that population you found.
I'm always wondering do all these Paphs and Cyps that you show here grow in a wider range of the place you live or have you to travel mor or less long distances to get to that places?

I do have to travel a long whole my country to see all of them. Some species are endemic to the north but some are to the south. Some species need to travel some thousand km.

Latest posts

Back