Cypripedium sabine

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
2 growth plant that was a single growth last year. Have 2 pubescens that are up but not flowered yet...have others that are not up yet, Kentuckiense E6F02A58-291D-4CC3-977C-22F9A083CDCC.jpeg and some hybrids. Not sure if they will come up.

Great to hear some of your Cyps are up! Looking forward to seeing your Pubescens in bloom. I lost one of my Pubescens seedlings thanks to a slug, it wasn’t strong enough to produce a new eye afterward. But all my Kentuckiense are up and the rest of my Pubescens. But I do pot culture right now with my seedlings. I also had them in an unheated well house and they started way to early in my opinion. I also received my near blooming hybrids from hillside nursery a few weeks ago and got those in pots until they’re bigger and i’ll get them out in raised beds eventually. With all this rain we are getting I’ve been doing a lot of moving from outside to inside under lights in my garage.. it’s a giant pain in the you know what. Hopefully the rest of yours start popping up!

Back