Cypripedium parviflorum var. parviflorum comeback 2018

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry about that. I have tried to get the images to be seen on the website. I will ask the web support about it.

I think the issue is with Tapatalk as they have various other bugs. I just post that so other Tapatalk users can switch to web view and see the pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gorgeous plant JPMC, in your spare bedroom do you do anything to increase the humidity or have a variance in Day/night temps? Or just whatever the rest of the house is?

I have some Pubescens and Kentuckiense coming sometime this next week and I’m planning to keep half indoors and half outside. I’m still trying to perfect my indoor growing area.

Thanks for sharing your cultural tips.

Gorgeous plant JPMC, in your spare bedroom do you do anything to increase the humidity or have a variance in Day/night temps? Or just whatever the rest of the house is?

I have some Pubescens and Kentuckiense coming sometime this next week and I’m planning to keep half indoors and half outside. I’m still trying to perfect my indoor growing area.

Thanks for sharing your cultural tips.

During active growth I keep the windows open and the room gets typical mid-west humidity. The day temps are about 80F and the evenings about 60F; slightly cooler in the spring and autumn.

Latest posts

Back