• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Cypripedium lichiangense japonicum henryi

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yijiawang

Reaction score
wanna trade
or swap Helleborus and Hepatica(horticultural species with many petals ), American Cypripedium or Phragpedium.

Please Email me if you are interested in them

Email: [email protected]

Attachments

• DSCF0010.JPG
    DSCF0010.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 48
  • 20070504_c2a6502ee96f694f38fdN4lMg0bce7FT.jpg
    20070504_c2a6502ee96f694f38fdN4lMg0bce7FT.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 43
  • 阳台 053.jpg
    阳台 053.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
The last one appears to be propagated. I found out she was from China from Candace so I'm good to go.

Beautiful photos of orchids though. Particularly the ones yijiawang has shared in situ.

The last one appears to be propagated.
There's no way to tell a Cyp is wild collected from looking at the leaves. The rhizome tells the story with these. I'm basing my assumption upon the rarity in culture (save japonicum, maybe) of these species. How many people have been successful in growing lichiangense from seed? Not many, that's for sure.

Oh sure, they voluntarily participated in the convention. Now all you need is for the person on the other end to have the appropriate export papers and phytos. Eric, hold off for about 10 days please. Pm me for details.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back