Cypripedium flavum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow Jean! How big was it when you got it? Unless I'm counting wrong, you've got at least 12 growths there and half as many flowers and buds. That is a BIG, superbly grown plant, not just a "nice one". Awesome is more like it. You rarely see them that large in the wild or in cultivation.

Wow Jean! How big was it when you got it? Unless I'm counting wrong, you've got at least 12 growths there and half as many flowers and buds. That is a BIG, superbly grown plant, not just a "nice one". Awesome is more like it. You rarely see them that large in the wild or in cultivation.
Hi Tom :) ! I got from Wenqing a multi-growths' clump in march 2017: in mai then 8 growths / 3 Flowers. This april I counted about 25 growths, and there are 11 flowers open today!

Jean

Jean
That is a stunning plant and very well grown. I’ve not had much luck with cyps from the Perners, mainly the tibeticums. They linger and die,
So well done with yours!
David

Hi Jean,

I first saw the pics of your fabulous plant late... but have to join the chorus with praise: what a wellgrown specimen plant - and such an array of flowers!

And you are way too modest: this doesn't in any way look like the work of a dabbler with a lucky hand, it reeks of expert growing!

Kind regards, Jens

Latest posts

Back