Cypripedium Emil

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you guys are somewhat tired of seeing photos of this plant, though this one shows the actual colours. The previous photo was overly warm due to the sunset lighting.
The stem doesn't stop growing even though the blooms are opened!:) I don't watch my outdoor cyps so much to notice these things.

A pot culture newbie question: How many more stems should I let it grow before it gets too crowded and needs to be moved to a larger pot? How many inches wider than the clump should the pot be?
DSCN0539.jpg

oh yea...keep direct sunlight off of them indoors. It makes their stems flop down (no suprise). I opened the shear curtains yesterday because of the cloudy weather, and forgot about it. My outdoor plants seem more tolerant of direct sun.

I'm illiterate, so don't ask what the characters say on the pot.:p

Fren your plant and blooms are exceptional!!!! Nice curly petals!!!

Mark yours is great too...!!!

What a beautiful pot! The plant looks great in it. I have never grown a Cyp in a pot for any length of time (just for like 1 season or 2) so I can't really give you much advice there...but I'm sure someone else can.

Latest posts

Back