Cypripedium Aki $49.00

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello Slippertalk Members and Guests

This is Raising Rarities "Spring Time Sale"
This is exclusive to only Slippertalk.com members and guests.
I am offering Cypripedium Aki Jumbo size for a savings of $21.00.

At raisingrarities.com C. Aki Jumbo Size is $70.00. I am now offering the same beautiful rhizomes for only $49.00, plus $5.00 shipping, $54.00 total.

The large dormant rhizomes have clean roots and multiple eyes, they should bloom this season.

aki1.jpg

How is this listing different from the other listing for "Jumbo Aki"? Are these both the same plant or do you have two available? I think I'm interested in one; along with the Annegret (will Annegret have double flowers like Cypripedium pubescens x shanxiense?).

Interesting David that you find Aki a slow grower since it's very similar to Gisela (which I find a fast grower).

Linus
The two Aki listings are the same I made a mistake because I am just learning how to post in vending sales. One of them will soon get deleted. I can not promise double flowers with Annegret but it is very likely with this cross Cypripedium pubescens x shanxiense. C. Annegret is pubescens x shanxiense.
I did not know it until after my order format my website was set this last fall.

Back