Cyp. formosanum-inspired painting

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

streetmorrisart

Reaction score
I even grow tired of hearing myself say this, but it really is much nicer in person. It doesn’t matter how many years you’ve clocked with Photoshop, the results will always be flatter when it’s this kind of art as opposed to photographs. Not for sale yet though (this is a vendor thread, right?!), but I hope you enjoy. Most everything aside from the sentimental pieces are available even before I’m through with their other uses, so just check my web site and email me if you're interested in making a gift of original art:

cypformosanum.jpg

Many thanks for the kind comments, everyone.

I don’t think I realized it wasn’t obvious how to find my web site—thanks for pointing that out, goldenrose. There’s much more there than will ever be posted here, and I do a lot of work that isn’t orchid-inspired too. I feel as though I’ve been neglecting the rest of my art as of late…I think I’m going to give orchids a rest after I finish the Ludisia discolor piece I’m in the middle of and work on some of my other ideas before it feels as though I’ve already done them.

Thanks, guys! The generous praise is much appreciated.

[Heather, you should see me on the days when I feel particularly untalented (not a pretty sight)...usually about halfway through a piece.]

Back