Cyp Farrerii

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the funny thing is, it started to grow after I planted it at this point, flowers every 2 years.

I have 4 one 1 really great one in color, but it was nearly rootless when I get it, at least I could save it and 2 seedlings from a frined, who get them, they where nearly dead, they have now good roots, but very small leaves, the bigger one had 2 growth now, and I hope for a bloom next year.

Normla mix,
Seramis and a kind of roof soil which is used for this kinds, I used this in old days.
I have 2 growing in pure seramis in pots which are doing fien, and 2 in my normal mix with about 30% organic, it needs to be well drained, and they like more water then Faciolatum, I am nearly sure, they have nothing to do with Fasciolatum and are not the same kind, as written in books.....

What's a 'normal soil' and what is' roof soil'. Dido, there are a 100 cyp mixes floating around, specifics please. Minor alterations can make the difference.

Back