Cycnoches pentadactylum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

CodPaph

DSC03862.jpg

It should be quite the show! Looks like the flowers will be light colored!

Wow... Wonderfull... I hope mine was like that too, but unfortunatelly its leaves have gotten yellow and dropped... the psb is however green and hard... Do you know what may be wrong with this plant??? (or what I have done wrong... :( )Light, water, elements????? Please... !!!!!

Wow... Wonderfull... I hope mine was like that too, but unfortunatelly its leaves have gotten yellow and dropped... the psb is however green and hard... Do you know what may be wrong with this plant??? (or what I have done wrong... :( )Light, water, elements????? Please... !!!!!

Good, valley remembers that I live in Brazil and culture external my plants, under a screen of 70% of shade and that here the climate is tropical, to have an idea we are in the summer and ontém here made 12 cranes was very cold. Culture it in bottle pet (those of refrigerante)com rocks in deep of the bottle and the this planted with xaxim and rind of pinus.

Latest posts

Back