culture Qs of lowii/haynaldianum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
surprisingly at the show today, i've come across a lot of very beautiful displays of haynaldianums and only one lowii.

i bought one lowii from clouds, haha, and the one he had on display was very cute ^^ should probably bloom by itz next natural bloom season.

surprisingly at the show today, i've come across a lot of very beautiful displays of haynaldianums and only one lowii.

i bought one lowii from clouds, haha, and the one he had on display was very cute ^^ should probably bloom by itz next natural bloom season.

Did you take pics? I'd like to see some variation in haynaldianum.:wink:

unfortunately i didnt actually get the chance to take a lot of pictures... tehre were a lot of people and lets just say when my minds starts to get sucked into the show-mode, i kind of forget to use the camera a lot, sry. but i do have one pic of the haynaldianum. if my friend posts her pics up and she has them, i'll post them up for ya ^^

http://www.slippertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7548 thats the tread the link of my pics are on

Something I forgot to mention earlier....if you keep haynaldianum under cooler conditions when its in spike, the flowers will have much more intense coloration. Take care, Eric

thanks. i actually ended up getting a lowii instead of a haynaldianum. i told myself i'd get either or depending which on i came across ^^ itz a seeding that should bloom hopefully by itz next blooming season. im hoping for the winter

Back