culture of Phrag. conchiferum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

philoserenus

the beauty of nature
Reaction score
since i got some confirmation on the nomenclature of my new guy, correct me if im wrong with the culture or if i need it tweaked a little since itz my first phrag. thanks guys

with longifolium making up half its genetics, itz gonna love it wet with lots of H2O.

temperature-wise im gonna guess itz quite intermediate since i really dunno many phrags that dun live in relatively intermediate warm places.

as for light... im gonna guess itz can take up to quite a high amount of light? :confused: but definitely not a shade lover, ya?

Ya.
My longifolium does well in my sunroom, getting morning sun but shady-bright the rest of the day. It's intermediate to warm there -- depending on how much sun we have, which in Michigan Winters, isn't necessarily very much.

thanks Dot ^^
right now, i think itz just going through a slight repotting shock since i moved it from coconut hust, chopped coir into s/h. a few leaf tips brown on me overnite... a scare... but it does have a new lead on the way. about 1cm tall =)

Back