Credit Card Payments

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All,

After receiving quite a bit of customer feedback:confused:we've decided to re-instate credit cards as a direct form of payment on the Fox Valley Orchids, Ltd. website without having to go through PayPal. We will now accept VISA, Mastercard, AMEX and Discover, along with checks and money orders. This change applies to shows as well.

Thanks,

Hi Dot,

I think it will be more convenient for the customer, especially at shows. BTW - I found a few (less than ten) unbloomed NBS Phrag. Fox Valley Fireball seedlings in 3 1/4" pots in a tray full of adult besseae's last week. Not enough to list on the website, but maybe I'll bring a couple to each of the four shows we're attending next spring. Looking forward to Madison Heights!

Thanks,

Hi Dot,

I think it will be more convenient for the customer, especially at shows. BTW - I found a few (less than ten) unbloomed NBS Phrag. Fox Valley Fireball seedlings in 3 1/4" pots in a tray full of adult besseae's last week. Not enough to list on the website, but maybe I'll bring a couple to each of the four shows we're attending next spring. Looking forward to Madison Heights!

Thanks,

They should sell like hotcakes!

Back