Creative Gardening - Phrag pearcii

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle

Reaction score
These pictures aren't mine, but they are so unique and perfect I had to share them. If they are yours, I apologize and will remove them if you like. I found these pictures when I was cleaning up one of Ecuageneras computer. Lots of times tourists will use Ecuageneras computers to take pictures off their camera cards and burn them to a CD.

These are taken in North east Ecuador, I think near Tena. I've never been there. I was supposed to, but something came up and I never made it. On the ecuagenera tours you take a canoe up a river to see giant colonies of pearcii growing on the river bank.

Anyways, I guess there is a gas station near by that uses the pearcii as landscape plants. The clumps look huge. And there are lots of plants. the picture speak for themselves.

IMG_3884.jpg

IMG_3896.jpg

IMG_3885.jpg

IMG_3889.jpg

Enjoy!

Kyle

I wish I had that sort of landscaping! I'd trade my daylilies in a heartbeat for phrags. Thanks for posting.

That is amazing! And to think, I was impressed with the Strelitzia regina and Clivia miniata growing like weeds all over San Diego!

Latest posts

Back