• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Couple of paphs for sale or trade

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Candace

Reaction score
Make me an offer for these two plants if you've got something comparable to trade. I'm not a big maudiae hybrid fan, though.

I've got a Paph. Annabellchen which is a primary hybrid of liemanianum x delenatii. I checked the roots on it a couple of months ago and they were great. I was thinking about dividing it and keeping a piece, but I have some flasks in the works and need the room. This plant has bloomed easily for me 3 times and originated from Oak Hill. It's got 3 previously bloomed growths and 3 new growths. It's growing nicely in semi hydro, but I will ship it bare root .
I usually take photos of my blooming plants, but somehow I missed this one. There are quite a few photos on the internet if you google. The plant measures 17" leaf spread.
$20.00 plus shipping will be $9.00 shipping USPS.
anna.jpg

------------------------------------------------

I have/had a specimen size Paph. St. Swithin (phil. x roth) with around 20 growths that I noticed I hadn't repotted or looked at the roots in 6 years. I did that today and made several divisions. This is the photo I took of it on its last blooming.
stswithin2.JPG

SOLD Photo deleted The division will be mailed bareroot and as you can see the roots are crazy. You'll need a tall pot to contain them or put it back in semi hydro. This division has 3 growths(1 B.S. and 2 NBS) One may be blooming anytime. It feels like there might be a spike starting low in the growth.
$35.00 plus shipping of $9.00 USPS.

----------------------------------------------
GONE
Another St. Swithin division since the above is sold. This one is from the same plant. It's got great roots as shown. It's almost 10" leaf span and has 1 nbs growth, 1 new growth and 3 starts. It will also be sent bareroot.
$25.00 plus shipping of $9.00 USPS

Last edited:
Yes, I probably could ask for more-maybe even much more but I don't do well putting prices on my plants.

Latest posts

Back