Couple of my babies

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

bcostello

I'm relatively new to SlipperTalk. I live in Greensboro, NC.
Here are a couple of my babies.

showphoto.php

Hope this worked.

Photos of Don Wimber that I bought from a fellow TOS member and
Paph. primulinum fma. flavum (Green Elf x Hsinying) that I got from Ernie
in August. This is the fourth bloom and looks like one behind it.

Welcome and thanks for posting. One suggestion for the future, though. It's generally not a good idea to post a link on one forum to photos that have been loaded on a different forum. It uses the bandwidth of the other owner's forum and isn't good forum "etiquette". No harm done, but I thought I'd mention this for your future postings. If you need assistance uploading photos, there are how tos on the main photo page here. Or others will be happy to walk you through it.

posted by Marty on "uploading photos on Slippertalk":
If you don't like imageshack or photobucket, SlipperTalk is always welcomed to use the OrchidBoard gallery. It's very simple, make an album and upload photos. We're about to have 5 times the storage now, so planty of room for everybody.

So...is this not true? Is that what you mean?

What I mean is that it's best to load images into Imageshack or Photobucket and insert those images into your text here. The pictures are visible without anyone having to click on links to other sites....and other forums.

Latest posts

Back