countdown week

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At 9,000 you should find a lot of interesting orchid species. Wild fuchsias should be in bloom now at that elevation as well as a bunch of other interesting things. The Lima airport is very safe and crime free now.

Are you still going to Moyabomba?

gonewild said:
At 9,000 you should find a lot of interesting orchid species. Wild fuchsias should be in bloom now at that elevation as well as a bunch of other interesting things. The Lima airport is very safe and crime free now.

Are you still going to Moyabomba?
It looks like Moyobamba is not in the plans. The trip was planned by Alfredo Manrique and I assumed Moyobamba but when I got info on Hotels from Alfredo the other day, I found out that Oxapampa was home base and not Moyobamba

Have a wonderfull and safe trip!!

I am anxious to see what kind of orchids (and Phrags in particular) you will find.

Robert

Ron-NY said:
It looks like Moyobamba is not in the plans. The trip was planned by Alfredo Manrique and I assumed Moyobamba but when I got info on Hotels from Alfredo the other day, I found out that Oxapampa was home base and not Moyobamba

Maybe you will find the giant southern white form of unowhat in the central jungle!

If you have all day in Lima make sure you get to eat some good ceviche in Miraflores.

Have a great expedition.

gonewild said:
Maybe you will find the giant southern white form of unowhat in the central jungle!

If you have all day in Lima make sure you get to eat some good ceviche in Miraflores.

Have a great expedition.
Will do! our hotel is in Miraflores

See you all, with pics, when I return!!! 13 hours and counting until my flight !!

Latest posts

Back