Contact for Redland Vendors

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naoki

Reaction score
I'm working on pre-orders for Redland (I think the deadlines for the Brazilian vendors are approaching quickly), and there are a couple vendors who never respond to email (in the last 3 years or so). I'm wondering if the contact info listed in the redland vendor list is wrong. If any of you have communicated with the following vendors, I'd like to know how you managed to get them respond. I'm guessing that some of them may not speak English, so they may not reply. Or do they not take pre-order? Also if it is not worth communicating (e.g. low quality), I'd like to hear any experiences of the following vendors.

Best of Thai Orchids
Clori Orquideas, Argentina
Joseph Wu Orchids, Taiwan
Orquideas Amazonicas - Peru
Popow Orchids - Germany
Orquifollajes Orchid Growers - Colombia

I too have tried to contact Popow with no luck. Not familiar with the others Naoki, sorry.
It has been my experience, albeit limited, that many in the orchid world are piss-poor communicators at all levels unfortunately. I have an ever growing list of vendors whom I refuse to do business with because they do not respond, and don't get me started on orchid societies responding!!!!!!

Contact for Popow is
[email protected]
I know they are always very busy.
Always high quality in my experience. And rare stuff.
JC

I'm working on pre-orders for Redland (I think the deadlines for the Brazilian vendors are approaching quickly), and there are a couple vendors who never respond to email (in the last 3 years or so). I'm wondering if the contact info listed in the redland vendor list is wrong. If any of you have communicated with the following vendors, I'd like to know how you managed to get them respond. I'm guessing that some of them may not speak English, so they may not reply. Or do they not take pre-order? Also if it is not worth communicating (e.g. low quality), I'd like to hear any experiences of the following vendors.

Best of Thai Orchids
Clori Orquideas, Argentina
Joseph Wu Orchids, Taiwan
Orquideas Amazonicas - Peru
Popow Orchids - Germany
Orquifollajes Orchid Growers - Colombia

Troy,
I belong to the NW Orchid Society. Not sure what you mean by "try" them?

Thanks JC.

Joseph wu orchids

Have been to Redlands and have purchased and also preordered plants from him. Always been happy with purchases. It has been 2 or 3 years since last purchase

Thanks, Phragper. Interesting, he never reply to my email. I did eventually get reply from Popow (using the email provided by JC) and Orquideas Amazonicas, and placed pre-orders. It's my first time attending this show physically, and I'm excited!

I'll try with my brand-new cameras (I actually bought 2 cameras for this trip)! Did you manage to place pre-order to FEA, Zach? My largest pre-order is from them this time. Lots of interesting Bulbo for me! I also hope that he will be able to bring D. dekockii this time.

Naoki, you're in for an exciting weekend at Redland. Keep
your head on straight. You can spend more money than
you ever dreamed you'd spend and just be about half way
through the show. Have a GREAT time!

Visit to redland

Abax has it right. You will spend Each time I went I took more money than before. But got to see more orchids than ever before. Since I don't live in Florida would pack my purchases and then take them to the ups store and ship home. For me there isn't a better place to buy orchids. Lots and lots of orchids

Latest posts

Back