Confused about a few Orchid Advocate articles

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silence882

Horse whisperer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I was hoping someone with back issues of the Orchid Advocate could help me figure out the dates and volume numbers of a few articles. I managed to record the numbers out of order while looking through the magazines earlier today at the library and I dunno if they're correct or not (I'm pretty sure at least some are wrong). They're either from 1995 or 1996, volumes 21 or 22. The articles are:

• Koopowitz, H. Modern American White Slipper Orchids. Orchid Advocate 22 (2):52-56, Mar/Apr; 1996.
  • Gruss, O, Glanz, F. Paphiopedilum Deperle: An Outstanding Hybrid by Marcel Lecoufle and Some of its Offspring. Orchid Advocate 21 (2):57-59, Mar/Apr; 1995.
  • Gruss, O, Glanz, F. Paphiopedilum tigrinum: An Attractive Species and its First Hybrids. Orchid Advocate 22 (3):108-110, May/Jun; 1996.
  • Baker, C, Baker, M. Orchid Species Culture, Paphiopedilum armeniacum. Orchid Advocate 21 (3):133-135, May/Jun; 1995.

--Stephen

Latest posts

Back