concodel?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Ayreon

I bought a hybrid which I thought included concolor, but when I got home and had a closer look it said "concodel". So what the hell is that? I have tried to find any info without success. It sounds like concolor x delenatii, but that hybrid is called "Pisar" as far as I know.
And it says concodel and not Concodel which suggest it's no hybrid.
Hmm.. help me out please!

Good Luck! You've got it from S in Germany? I think this is the 10000€ Question... Last time I saw an answer to that (coming from the nursery to a friend of mine who ordered the same plant) was: "we are not sure, but we assume it is concolor x delenatii. This is an imported cross and came labelled this way. We will follow-up with the source and clarify" (I have not heard from my friend that this has been clarified.

Also Shannan (Shakkai in Slippertalk) has tried to find out what this cross is, but as far as I know with no success...

I would say, just let it bloom and decide later ;)

Haha... OK, someone made a name up :)
Yes I passed by S this weekend. Nice place.

Jean, no news. I have tried to contact her and no reply. she has not been active here, in OB or in Flickr since quite long...

Latest posts

Back