Compots

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John M

Orchid Addict
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

Thanks again to Heather for providing this space for me on SlipperTalk!

Recently, I've begun to make a lot of crosses (Paphs, Phrags, Catts, Botanicals, etc.) and I'll be posting news of what's coming in from the flasker from time to time. Also, I'll use this space to mention anything else that I might have that could be of intest to the ST members.

My first batch of seedlings has just come in. They all happen to be Cattleya crosses; really, really nice ones! Paphs and Phrags take longer to be ready. They'll come along soon. Check out the info and photos about the Cattleya crosses on my website. http://orchidscanada.com/ Click on "Cattleya and Relatives".

Thank you all!

In Canada! :poke:
Um...ya??? :confused:

Eric, the membership here is an international one.....and many members are in Canada. However, if someone from outside of Canada wanted to place a large order....or, a group got together and placed a group order, LEGAL export (including CITES and Phyto), can be arranged.

Wow! Looks great! I like the Cattleya walkeriana v. coerulea 'Cho-Jo' x self picture! I won't mind having a few seedling of that cross!

Paphman910

Latest posts

Back