Complex by Brachy crosses

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

ST Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here are two flowers that just opened. These are the two that inspired me to look for pictures of more examples as noted in the thread in Breeding and Production.

Paph Luminary 'Pink Frost' (bellatulum x Via Ojai) A division purchased from Hadley Cash at Marriott Orchids.
PaphLuminaryPinkFrost.jpg

Paph (Coorong 'Kangaroo' x Wellconabe 'Ziggy Stardust') First bloom seedling from a flask I bought a few years ago.
PaphCoorongxWellconabe1.jpg

I would be proud too, love the spoting on the Coorong x Wellconabe. Nice shape to. I was wondering how long it takes to raise them from flask.
Barb.

OrchidNorth said:
I would be proud too, love the spoting on the Coorong x Wellconabe. Nice shape to. I was wondering how long it takes to raise them from flask.
Barb.
I can't quite recall when I got them, but I think it was spring of 2003, which would make them about 3 yrs and 9 months out of flask. This is the first bloomer from this flask unless someone who purchased a seedling from me has bloomed one. The shape is fairly nice, but a little cupped. Hopefully it will flatten out as the plant gets bigger. :)

Thanks, doesn't take as long as I thought. I didn't even notice the cupped shape, a perspective thing I guess.
Barb.

Ross

I really like the Luminary 'Pink Frost'. It is such a pretty shade of pink.

Grandma

Latest posts

Back